Monday, October 6, 2008

If you put me in a box, make sure it's a big box, with a door and windows, and a chimney, so we can burn, burn, burn everything we don't like



I guess that would be a cool name for a blog, too.

I'm having a hard time.

I loved "Epiphany in Baltimore." One of my favorite albums of all time (by Brenda Kahn), plus lots of extra meaning for myself here in Baltimore.

But I turned the page and abandoned the old one. Now for this piddly little personal blog, I don't know.

I'm still racking my brain for literary characters (Milkman Dead, Charlie Brown), lines from songs ("Michigan seems like a dream to me now," "Time will do the talking") and something else to inspire me.

I know the world is waiting. I'll get on it soon. Until then, change it every few days until I decide.

No comments: